Huffpost released an article rating the top parks in the World and in the U.S. Our very own local park, Garden of the Gods, came in at number 2 for the second best park in the world! Not too shabby for Colorado Springs. I love walking through Garden of the Gods, it's one of my favorite things about living here and seeing such a beautiful world every day.
the top 5 parks in the world:
- Stanley Park, Vancouver, Canada
- Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
- Central Park, New York City, USA
- Millennium Park, Chicago Illinois, USA
- High Line, New York City, USA
To see the rest of the list and their list of top U.S. Parks click here.