This is awesome :) If you have kids in school, I'm sure you're familiar with the social contract. This is from Ms. Savannah Angel. She is a 6thGrade STEM teacher in Raleigh, NC. She shared the 6thGrade Social Contract....which honestly, it is something we ALL should follow!
- Use self-control.
- Show respect to others and other materials.
- Make wise choices.
- Remember the Golden Rule.
- Have a positive outlook.
- Show integrity by being honest.
- Help others in need.
- Have compassion for others.
- Self-advocate for you.
- Encourage others.
- Life can be tough, but you can be tougher.
- Always be true to yourself.
- Always have integrity.
- Hold each other accountable.
- Choose inclusion over discrimination.
Link to her:Instagram/@TopShelfTeacher
Link to original post:Instagram