In Pueblo....for me it would be
1. Taking your date to City Park to feed the ducks.....in the cold in January
2. Golden Corral buffet on Elizabeth and then a slopper 2 hours later at Coors (ready for Siesta)
3. Looking for the Jingle Bell Rock and getting upset and angry was close to it (although she was 2 milies from the location) and saying "Cmon, what's wrong with you, open your eyes"....date should end pretty quick.
Nationally the answers are:
1. Being inconsiderate or rude.
2. Bad hygiene.
3. Saying something sexist.
4. Making it clear you're not over your ex.