WOW! I can honestly say I have not done this….nor have I had it done to me. (at least I don’t think it has….) Here’s another reason to be nice at work J
If stuff keeps disappearing off your desk at work or you keep missing meetings because the emails to you "must not have gone through" . . . yeah, there's a surprisingly good chance it's NOT an accident. According to a new survey, 44% of people say they've gotten revenge on a coworker for something they did.
Here are the 10 most common ways they've done it . . .
1. Made sure that person got worse tasks to do or fewer tasks to do.
2. Spread a bad rumor about them.
3. Quit their job in, quote, "an unconventional way."
4. Hid that person's things.
5. Got them FIRED.
6. Sabotaged their work.
7. Tampered with their computer.
8. Ate their lunch.
9. Used private info from their social media against them.
10. Deleted things from their computer.
Source: (USA Today)